Monday, April 03, 2006

It's the Little Things


It's the Little Things
Originally uploaded by cafn8.
I'm jazzed over one of the most unlikely things. As I strolled through the supermarket after work one night after work, I stopped in the pen, pencil, etc aisle to grab an eraser. That's when I saw something I didn't expect. Bic now makes a cheap 0.9mm mechanical pencil. I had a fairly expensive and, so I thought, somewhat rare one for drafting in college, and always liked it for general purpose writing and sketching. It's thin enough that it doesn't need sharpening like a lead holder or a good old wooden pencil, yet thick enough that you can get rough with it without the dreaded "tick" sound of the tip of the lead becoming a projectile. $2.50 for two pencils with extra lead and erasers ain't too shabby either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home