Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Fresh Start

Faithful readers of this blog (yes, both of you) will recall that my plans to begin riding my bicycle to work have been foiled for about a week due to rain. Well, after a nice Memorial Day weekend I finally had my chance. I can really say that the trip went quite smoothly, and, as far as I know, I cleaned up adequately when I got to work so that I don't stink. Mission accomplished. I'm at work, in one piece and by the price of the gas at the station I passed, I have saved 75 cents worth of gas (another 75 cents tonight too.)

The real benefit, however, is the way I feel. I reached work feeling fully charged and ready to go full steam. My mind is clear and despite our current email issues I don't feel overly stressed. Endorphines are a beautiful thing. I think I'm really going to miss riding to work on rainy days and in the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home