Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Free Stuff

It's funny how people love to give out free things when they think there's something in it for them (or when there really is.) Here at work I have free subscriptions to roughly half a dozen monthly periodicals, few of which I ever read and maybe one or two which are vaguely pertinent to what I do at work.

Today, I found something unexpected in my mailbox: an invitation to the International Flat Panel Display Expo at "Tokyo Big Sight, Japan." Not that anyone would pay for my transportation or lodging, but I make light fixtures, fer cryin' out loud. I don't even OWN a Flat Panel Display other than in the various electronic devices that I own. Well, then there's that PSone screen that I hacked to connect to a VGA output but never finished debugging, but I digress. If I qualify for this I can't imagine who wouldn't be qualified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home