Monday, October 25, 2004

That's the Stuff

That's the Stuff

Now that's an improvement. Lunch began at noon. I headed downstairs and found a delicious eggplant parmesan sub at the roach coach at the curb. I'm not sure if it really qualifies for "roach coach" status, though. The food was quite good and when I stepped back I noticed that it was actually the mobile kitchen for "Cosimo's" in my dear old Bloomfield. If they sell food like this off the back of a truck, I should try out their actual restaurant.

Never one to discriminate, I grabbed a large coffee, black and sweet from the other of the two lunch wagons on the scene. The food from this truck seemed a bit less upscale and the prices were also lower, but they serve a fine cup of coffee. Now I'm content. The complimentary coffee wasn't up to the task, but I guess you get what you pay for. Hey, it's just a cup of coffee. No reason to skimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home